Managed Cybersecurity Services (MSS) Portfolio
- Managed Detection & Response
- Managed Threat Intelligence
- Custom Detection/Response/Intelligence Solutions
Managed Detection & Response
AT&T’s Unified Security Management Anywhere (USM-A) Product Client Portal, Ticketing Platform and SOC Tools (e.g., forensics, malware, reconnaissance, analytics, etc.)
24/7 Security Operations Center
Monthly MDR Reporting
Quarterly account Review
- Managed threat detection & response tools
- Human security alarm triage
- Human response guidance
- Monthly security operations MDR reporting
- Quarterly technical account review
Managed Threat Intelligence
Monthly Incident and Action Dashboard
- Deployment Status & Environmental Changes
- Outstanding and Important Alarms, Vulnerabilities
- Service Tuning and Maintenance Tickets
- SIEM Total Events and Statistics
- Document Network CHanges / Critical Vulnerabilities
- Gerate and Track Client & SOC Action Items
- Critical Prioritization and Remediation Guidance
- Track CLient Signoff on SIEM Filtering and Suppression
Security Operations Management Visibility
Answer key questions stakeholders are asking:
- How secure is our organization?
- Are our security investments paying off?
- Are cybersecurity services delivered in a fashion that meet the business needs?
- Are our IR capabilities adequately managing the impact of incidents to the organization?
Avoid the complexity
of IT Security
Today’s midsize and distributed enterprise organizations face increasing challenges in protecting their business from attacks without breaking the bank. In fact, Gartner sites Security, Staffing and Budgets as the top three challenges that businesses of this size face.
Watchguard solutions are built with the midsize and distributed enterprise organization in mind. We know that you require solutions that meet your needs, but don’t always want the fancy enterprise bells and whistles or the price that that accompanies them. Watchguard has the right network security and multi-factor authentication solutions designed to meet your specific business needs.
Why a Watchguard Managed Security Solution:
- Enterprise-grade appliances, software and services
- Multiple appliances to fit your business needs
- Trade-up to the next size as your business grows
- Centralized cloud management and reporting
- SD-WAN included on every appliance
- Advanced malware protection
- Proxy anti-virus
If you’re using an outdated firewall, or even worse yet, the modem supplied by your ISP, contact us today to receive information on how a modern, enterprise-grade firewall can better protect your network. Contact us today at (813) 549-5700 to schedule a FREE network assessment.