Site Tech, LLC, is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”), (collectively “Site Tech, LLC”, “us”, “we”, “our”) explains our privacy practices and provides information on how and why we collect, use and share your personal data through our interaction with you and through our products and services and when you visit our websites, available at www.SiteTechServices.com and its sub-domains (“Website”). The policy also describes your choices regarding use, access, deletion and correction of your personal information.
Site Tech, LLC’s Privacy Notice applies to Customers (including Customer’s End Users) and Users (all other individuals who use the Site Tech, LLC products or website) provide directly to us when they use our Website or Services. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Notice.
We recommend that you read this Notice in full to ensure you are fully informed.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information which you provide to us
Certain parts of our Website and Services may ask you to provide certain personal information. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.We collect information which you provide directly to us when you use our Website or Services. The types of personal information we may collect directly from you include email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, employee names, usernames, information about the type of service required, marketing preferences, job titles, credit card payment information, transactional information (including Services purchased), as well as any communications, inquiries, contact or other information you choose to provide during your use of the Services.When you provide this personal information, we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com
- Information we collect automatically when you visit our Website or use our Services
When you visit our Website or use our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal data under applicable data protection laws:Usage information – We keep track of your activity in relation to the Website or Services, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Website or Services. For example, when you use our Services, we may collect:
- Traffic data about the communications that take place through our platform (such as calls, team chat, video conferencing, SMS,) to enable us to transmit those communications effectively and efficiently;
- Network Monitoring data to enable us to maintain the security and agility of our internal networks;
- Log data about you when they use the Services or Website including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), browser type, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site;
- Device data about any device including mobile phone number and other information related to mobile devices like operating system and model if you use our Services. For other devices information collected by cookies and other similar technologies. We use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to your computers;
- Call Detail Records of data record produced by a telephone call or other telecommunications transactions. The record contains various attributes of the call, such as time, duration, completion status, source number and destination number;
- Meta data, which is data created about other data which can include size, formatting, other characteristics of a data item;
- Emails/Communications with us; and
- Billing data, which includes any payment data.
Cookies and other similar technologies – We use various technologies to collect information which may include cookies when you visit our Website or Services.
- Information we collect from third parties
We may collect the names, e-mail addresses, postal addresses and city of residence of individuals from third parties to market our products / services to these individuals. This collection of information and marketing is always carried out in compliance with applicable law. We only receive this information where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or these third parties are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.We may receive personal information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you, in accordance with applicable laws. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may collect personal information about you from other applications you may use if you choose to integrate Site Tech, LLC Services with other Apps or Services.
INFORMATION WE USE
We may use the information we collect from you for a range of purposes, including to:
- Administer, operate, protect and maintain the Website or Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- Manage and improve your use of the Website or Services;
- Prepare and provide you testimonials regarding the Website and / or Services;
- To help deliver our Website or Services to Customers for service and support;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Website or Services, and other illegal activities; and
- For any other purposes about which we notify and receive your consent from you;
- To help personalize your experience and retarget you for advertising purposes;
- Respond to inquiries and requests and to provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested;
- Aggregate and analyze your and use of the Website or Services for trend monitoring, marketing advertising purposes; and
- Send you technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications.
We and our third-party marketing service providers may also use the information Customers send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences and applicable law. However, you may opt out of our marketing.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not rent or sell personal information about you. We may share and disclose your information that we collect with the following third parties:
- Site Tech, LLC or any of its worldwide affiliates consistent with this Notice for data processing;
- Business partners, contractors, vendors, and authorized third party agents, to:
- Operate, deliver, improve and customize our Services
- Provide support and technical services;
- Send marketing and other operational communications related to our Services;
- Enforce our acceptable use policy;
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory or governmental bodies, or other third parties in order to respond to legal process, comply with any legal obligation; protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties; prevent or investigate wrongdoing in connection with the Website or our Services;
- Any third parties in connection with prospective or actual, sale, merger, acquisition, financing or reorganization of our business.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Update and access to your information
Where we process personal information collected via our Website or our Services for our own account management, billing or marketing purposes and where required by applicable law, we provide individuals with the opportunity to access, review, modify, and delete any such personal information that we process.
Your Privacy Rights as a California Resident
If you are a California resident and receive Site Tech, LLC Services or visit our Website solely as a private individual—in other words, not as the member or representative of a company or other organization—you may have the right to receive a free, yearly accounting of:
(1) information identifying each third-party company to whom we may have disclosed, within the past year, personal information pertaining to you for our direct marketing purposes; and
(2) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed.
If you are a California resident who qualifies to receive such an accounting and would like to make one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Notice does not apply to, nor are we responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Website links including but not limited to social media sites. The inclusion of a link on the Website does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or service. You should check the privacy notices of those sites before providing your personal information to them.
BLOGS AND FORUMS
Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas is public and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them and may remain on the public forum indefinitely. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We encourage all Users to exercise caution when providing personal information in blogs and community forums.
Keeping your information secure is important to us. We maintain a variety of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information both during transmission and once it is received. Site Tech, LLC has no control over or responsibility for the security or privacy policies or practices of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you might buy products or Services, even if you visit them using links from our Website.
Please note that no website, mobile app or service is completely secure and so, while we endeavor to protect our Customers’ information using the measures described above, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or a data breach will not occur.
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was originally collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
Where we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Site Tech, LLC does not provide products or services that are designed for use by children under the age of 16, or knowingly collect personal information from or about children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 has disclosed personal information to Site Tech, LLC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We may update this Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical, or business developments. If we change our Notice, we will post those changes on this page. If we make changes, we will notify you more directly, for example by posting a notification or message on the Website or by emailing you prior to such changes taking effect. We encourage you to review this Notice regularly to stay informed of the latest modifications.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Notice, please e-mail us at email@example.com, or, you can write to us at:
Site Tech, LLC
Attn: Legal Team
5501 W Waters Avenue, Suite 400
Tampa, FL 33634