This position will assist with support, installation, and troubleshooting hardware and software relating to network systems. The Network Engineer will interface with clients, including business owners and executives, would be involved in pre-sales support, as well as post-sale implementation. In addition, this position will assist in escalated tickets to the engineering department.
Local Candidates Only!
Position: Full-Time, Hourly.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform tasks related to installation, configuration, and repair of network related devices.
- Support tickets escalated by the help desk to the engineering department.
- Support network applications, routers, firewalls, VoIP, and wireless technologies.
- Participate in trouble ticket management and document all work performed.
- Mentor help desk techs including providing demonstrations and training.
- Other projects as assigned. A wide degree of flexibility, creativity and latitude and professionalism is expected.
- At least 2+ years of demonstrated experience installing/supporting networks including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN and wireless technologies.
- A minimum of a CCNA, CCNA Voice, or CCNA Wireless preferred
- Extensive knowledge of underlying network technologies – VLANs, trunks, routing, etc.
- Experience with Digium and Cisco Phone Systems a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong system and network documentation skills.
Job Location: Tampa, Florida
Site Tech Services offers an excellent benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life, AD&D and Income Protection
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Up to 26 PTO Days
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Annual Performance Reviews
- A fun work environment with opportunity for growth!
Site Tech Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.