Site Tech Services is a Tampa based company that focuses on IT managed services. Our main customers are in the automotive retail sector, and in the small to medium sized office environments. We focus on selling solutions that include hardware, software, installations, help desk, on-site support, and consultative services.
We are currently looking for a Help Desk Specialist to join our team in Tampa. The Help Desk Specialist interfaces directly with client end-users to provide hardware, software, network and application problem resolution. Must be current with industry standard desktop operating systems and productivity applications.
Local Candidates Only!
Position: Full-Time, Hourly. No telecommuting.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, document and work problem tickets in the help desk system.
- Provide technical support for client operating systems, productivity applications, printers, and other software/hardware issues.
- Setup users in Active Directory and troubleshoot AD issues as they relate to users and computers.
- Setup/Modify accounts in Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Office 365.
- Assist end-users via e-mail and telephone, and work with other IT associates and/or vendors in resolving issues related to software or hardware.
- Deploy new computers using Windows Deployment Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Priority given to candidates that hold any of the following: MCTS: Windows 7/8 or above, MCSA Windows 8/10, MCSA Server 2012
- A minimum of 2 years prior help desk experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong system and network documentation skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
Please send your resume along with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Tech Services offers an excellent benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life, AD&D and Income Protection
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 2 Paid Holidays
- Up to 28 PTO Days
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Annual Performance Reviews
- A fun work environment with opportunity for growth!
Site Tech Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.